Monday 23 September 2013

A Ok Day

A OK Day

(23-09-13)

(1,840 Hands $7.60 Profit)


Well today wasn't a good day as far as volume was concerned I play a few hundred hands this morning and finished off the day playing a few more hands after a couple pints at my local pub which is never a good idea but I didn't play too badly and managed to bag a winning day which is always good after a few bad sessions the last few times I've played.

I lost a big pot at the end of the session which is why I cut it shorter than planned I was hoping to play at least 2,000 hands today but I was feeling worn out earlier so decided against a long grind this morning and went back to sleep, and then going to the pub and coming back didn't make me feel any more awake so it wasn't a good for the grind but oh well, I have got tomorrow to grind a few more thousand hands then it's back to work for 4 days so won't play much if at all during my days at work.

So I am aiming for at minimum 2,000 hands tomorrow so that I can clock 10,000 hands over my 3 days off which means I'll get a minimum of 40,000 hands per month whilst at work,

My Study group got a little bit bigger today with the addition of 4 new members who are grinding the NL10-NL25 tables, hopefully these players will be able to teach me some new skill sets and I can keep growing as a poker player.

I am still looking for any books or such to read and I will hopefully find someone to go through a few of my HH's with me soon to see if they can spot any leaks in my play, consequently improving my game and winning more money.

Here's today's graph

A Bit Swingy


No comments:

Post a Comment