Sunday 22 September 2013

How bad can I run (22-09-13)

How Bad Can I Run

(22-09-13)

(5,833 Hands -$18.90 Profit)

Hello too all my readers, this was my 1st session in around 4 days as I had started a new job last week with long hours and not enough sleep so didn't play at all, and I started my grind with a really bad day, I wasn't playing my A game and kept paying people off when I felt like I was behind, my TPTKs kept running into over pairs, my AA kept getting cracked, my sets were beaten by higher sets and I lost my focus towards the middle of the day, but regained my focus and concentration and went for the rebuild back to Break Even (B/E) however I fell quite a bit short on the tables with an overall loss of $18.90 but I did manage to clear a $10 VIP Bonus so ended the day with a loss of $8.90 which I was happy about after being nearly $30 down at one stage.

So as soon as I began to fold my hands which I knew I was behind in I started too lose less, which lead to me winning more when I had the best hand, however some hands just didn't want to go my way, which happens to all of us in this game sometimes. It was as if the poker gods took a dislike to me today, but I will grind through it and carry on and progress as fast as I can.

I also missed out on a Sunday Storm Ticket which I would of sold for $10.80 by 1 place I busted out 3rd in the 235 VPP 6 max hyper turbo satellite but these will come and go and I will be saving my VPPs for the next one I can afford and hope for a ticket next time.

My final topic for the day is books, I have read "Crushing The Micro's" and a couple other E-Books but I am looking for some new ones to read that will help me improve my game, so if any of you have any reccomendations I'll gladly take a look at what you think I should read.

And to end the post will be my not so sexy graph

Under EV much!

No comments:

Post a Comment