Tuesday 24 September 2013

Weekly Grind Over

Weekly Grind Over

(24-09-13)

(5,006 Hands $7.54 Profit)

Today will be the last day I am able to play with volume for the next week as I am back at work tomorrow through to Saturday so I am glad that I finished the 3 days with a lot of volume behind me and almost broke even on the tables over 3 days, which isn't the best but at least I didn't lose too much, and with the help of a $10 VIP Bonus and winning and unregistering for a Sunday storm seat and selling that for $10.67 which means my bankroll grew by just shy of $20. Which by all means isn't the best but I can't moan as it puts me nearly at a bankroll too take a 2nd stab at NL5 games, which I hope will be better than last time.

So today was a pretty standard day, built some nice profit to begin the day, then lost it and broke even for 3,000 hands then towards the end I won a few big pots and finished the session to clock in a winning one, which helps out the confidence when in a downswing.

I aim to be able to take a shot at 5NL by the start of next month but it all depends on if I put in any volume at all during the next 4 days and if I haven't got anything planned on my next days off, which will be the 29th and 30th of this month.

Well my graphs are below, the 1st one is today's hands and the 2nd one is overall for the past 3 days, well I hope you all enjoy reading here and I'll hopefully have an update during the next 4 days but if not I'll defiantly be back on the grind on my next days off.

Thanks for reading.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment