Monday 30 September 2013

Another Volume-less Day

Another Volume-Less Day

(30-09-13)

(985 Hands $4.13 Profit)

Didn't really play much again yesterday, due to the fact of not getting up till late, then went shopping with the missus and then ended up in Blackpool for the evening with a friend of mine, but it was good and memories are better than money I suppose.

Poker-wise today went quite well had a shot at 5nl zoom and it went better than last time I was pretty much break even after I made a few $ at 2nl hopefully will stay at 5nl for a bit now so less volume won't hurt me too much, still I haven't decided if I will take any money off line yet or how much I will take off, don't really want to kill the bankroll just after building back up.

Today the 1st of October I will hopefully put in some decent volume and make the goals for the month not sure what they will be yet as I don't have time to put in like 80K hands or so a month any more so I will try my best too make achievable goals.

So an overview of the month of September.

My goals were,

80,000 Hands
$125 in Bankroll
To start and recruit for MicroClimbing Skype group

I failed the $125 target, by $25 but the Skype group is up and running with around 20 members most of which are quite active so that turned out to be quite good, and the 80,000 hands goal failed aswell I managed to get 76,278 hands played in September.

Well here is my graph for yesterday, followed by the month of Septembers graph

Yesterday

Downswing Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment