Monday 30 September 2013

Mind Over Volume

Mind Over Volume

(29-09-13)

(660 Hands $2.85)

Well after the weekend I had poker wasn't on my list of things to do, it was a hectic week at work and to finish it off went straight out after work on Saturday and ended up getting too drunk and passing out but sometimes the time to wind down is helpful. Well last night I wasn't feeling too good in myself so logged on to pokerstars and after about 500 Hands I knew I wasn't feeling playing and wasn't playing my best game so after 660 hands I logged off and that was the end of the session. 

I may have to withdraw some of my bankroll to pay some bills which is never good, so these 3 days need to be some good winning sessions but if it doesn't happen then I'll just take the money I need too off and grind the rest up, well that's the plan anyways.

I'll be posting another post about todays session later so enjoy.

Smallest Session Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment